Pages

Right Now I'm Loving...


Right Now I'm Loving...
::Discovering more toddler friendly hiking trails (and excellent hiking sticks!) that feel like we're covered in a canopy of redwoods and away from civilization. 
::Chilly rain with the smokey smell of fireplaces. 
::Card castle building, holiday moving watching, or just chatting side-by-side on Tuesday date nights at home with my husband. 
::Holding little hands on early evening walks around our neighborhood. 
::Overhearing Little Butterfly whispering to her baby dolls, "mommy. hold. nap. diaper!" 
::Gilmore Girls reruns with a cup of tea in flannel PJ's. 
::Laying side by side with my daughter and covering ourselves in fall leaves. 
::Standing playdates with the loveliest of friends. 
::Our new family rule: No TV on weekdays. Little Butterfly had one major meltdown (she was previously allowed one show after dinner), but now will proudly announce, "no no no show!" She's can be quite a trooper. 
::Snuggling with a normally squirmy toddler and reading this book over and over. I love the magic in the story, and it's probably the only children's book I don't mind reading on repeat. 

Friends, what are you loving right now?

3 comments:

Sheena Leon said...

Right now I'm loving your posts!! :-) and that's it, you are in Ireland, I know it! Come over for a play date!! ;)

Jesse said...

YES!! Our Leena's can play and I'd bring real coffee for us!

Unknown said...

LOVE your post!! Awesome pictures!! It actually looks like around here!!

Did you know that the company I work for actually name themselves after that book - because it was their favorite!! I guess I must order it! ;)