In truth, as a mama, my favorite thing he does is simply sit next to her, sometimes for an hour straight, and sees her through storms only the biggest toddler feelings could create. Which is not easy, and can sometimes frustrate even this uncommonly patient middle school teacher (ahem). So when I see Little Butterfly becoming a strong, funny, imaginative, emotionally intelligent child, I know how much it has to do with The Magic Baba.
The Magic Baba
In truth, as a mama, my favorite thing he does is simply sit next to her, sometimes for an hour straight, and sees her through storms only the biggest toddler feelings could create. Which is not easy, and can sometimes frustrate even this uncommonly patient middle school teacher (ahem). So when I see Little Butterfly becoming a strong, funny, imaginative, emotionally intelligent child, I know how much it has to do with The Magic Baba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very nicely written and feeling proud of being the mom of the magic baba!!
What a wonderful story Jess. Baba is pretty cool.
Mom and Amba - yes, we are lucky to have such a cool guy around!
Post a Comment