Pages

Happy New Year!


Lately, little Butterfly wakes me up each morning by frantically tapping me on my shoulder and asking, "Mommy! Did your belly get bigger? Is my little brother ready to come out?" Then I quickly forget how tired I feel; wicked heartburn at 2am and long days that turn into nights with a toddler leave me feeling a little more depleted this pregnancy (perhaps a little crankier too).  So I slip moments like these, along with other last magical memories of 2015 - giggle-filled cookie decorating, giant bubbles that leave toddlers in wonder, sticky floors from crafts, sparkly Christmas dresses, and nature walks in the prettiest of nature preserves - all in my back pocket. 

They're my sweet reminders of how precious this time of my life truly is. With a new baby, a new place to live, and homeschooling the preschool years - my pockets, hands, and heart will certainly be full in 2016. I hope yours is too. 

Happy New Year, all! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such an amazing mama!! <3

Jesse said...

Thanks for the sweet words Jess! Thinking about you and your new arrival any day. xox!