Pages

My New Home + Thank YOU!

Hey there, Jesse here! I am now blogging over at a new site called Weave In Wonder. It's the place where moms learn how to feel their happiest with meaningful self-care, respectful parenting & fun play ideas. Meet me over there! 

<3

The last 5 years blogging in this space has been so transformative for me as a mother and person. It started as a creative outlet, but truly through my writing and reflections - became a place where I could clearly see the beauty and the butterflies in my life, even when times were hard. My favorite part of having this blog is sharing it with such a supportive community of family members, dear friends, and parents near and far. Thank you everyone!

I'm not going far - I've started a website called Weave In Wonder, where I share my favorite respectful parenting practices, whole child activities, and self-care routines. Want to follow along?

With love and respect,
Jesse

No comments: